One All-Inclusive Platform
Marketing automation is Salesforce.com integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring and grading, social posting, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability.
For our clients, it’s a process resulting in a clearly defined process resulting in the highest quality leads being passed to sales. It’s the first tangible link between marketing and sales.
How Does Marketing Automation Work?
Marketing automation makes it easy to integrate email marketing, reporting technology, and your lead generation and nurturing efforts to create a true sales ecosystem. Use it to create timely, structured communication programs with all of your prospects.
- Blended lead scoring and grading: don’t waste time chasing down dead ends. Follow up with only those meeting your ideal customer profile.
- Prospect activity tracking: always know who to follow up with, and when.
- Lead nurturing: free up time to focus on sales-ready leads and prevent cold leads from slipping through the cracks.
- Forms and landing pages: easily collect prospect information using Pardot forms and landing pages.
- Closed-loop reporting: attribute revenue to the right team by tying closed deals back to the campaigns that create them.
How Can Marketing Automation Help You?
Marketing automation saves your company time and resources by automating many of your lead nurturing programs effectively and efficiently. You can set up convenient drip marketing campaigns that automate your email campaigns, social media activities, and streamline your reporting, all of which allow you to focus on what you do best —growing your business.
Our preferred platform is the Pardot Marketing System, a Salesforce.com company. We are a Pardot Agency Partner and have years of expertise. Unlike many partners, we have deep experience with Salesforce.com and the integration of Pardot and Salesforce.com. We also support other marketing automation solutions including Marketo, HubSpot, and others. Using Pardot, we support:
Email is the heart of your online marketing, so make sure you’re getting the most from your efforts with our powerful email tools.
- Create professional-looking email campaigns fast with our 36 customizable, out-of-the-box templates.
- Build your own fully-branded templates (from headers and logos to font size and color) with our simplified WYSIWYG editor — no IT knowledge needed!
- Personalize the buyer’s journey and tailor your emails to prospects’ interests with dynamic content.
- Optimize deliverability with custom email authentication, SPAM analysis, email testing, and automated CAN-SPAM compliance.
Keep your pipeline fully stocked with a steady flow of high-quality leads using Pardot’s landing pages, form builders, and search connectors.
- Pardot’s intuitive WYSIWYG interface makes designing and launching landing pages and forms a snap. You no longer need to be an HTML expert to create attractive and engaging landing pages. Optimizing your landing page is also a breeze with automated Multivariate Testing.
- Create polished forms with real-time field validation and Progressive Profiling designed to increase conversions by never asking for the same information twice.
- Connect all of your Search Campaigns on one cohesive platform. Manage your campaigns and track your conversions directly from Pardot.
Use lead scoring and grading, prospect tracking, and lead nurturing to ensure that the right leads go to the right reps at the right time.
- Increase lead quality with Pardot’s blended lead scoring and grading model.
- Give sales the talking points they need with detailed prospect tracking and analytics.
- Free up time to focus on sales-ready leads by placing cold or inactive leads on lead nurturing tracks.
- Smart lead capture forms make it easy to collect the information you need from your prospects.
- Automation reduces human error and takes the manual labor out of lead assignment, segmentation, and lead nurturing.
- Run more targeted campaigns using Pardot’s easy-to-use segmentation wizard.
Pardot’s powerful reporting and analytics functionalities allow marketers to finally discover the true ROI of their marketing efforts, leading to greater marketing accountability.
- Tie each closed deal back to its original source with closed-loop reporting.
- Use the Google Analytics Connector to sync visitor and prospect data between Pardot and your CRM.
- Get a high-level view of your sales cycle’s health with Lifecycle Reporting.
- Monitor the performance of your paid search campaigns with Pardot’s paid search reporting.
- Gain greater insight into your email open rates, deliverability rates, email client and browser usage, read rates, and more with advanced email reporting.
Your sales team’s time is valuable. Give them the tools they need to pursue only the hottest leads.
- Sell more effectively than ever — in the office or on the go — with Pardot and Sales Cloud Engage.
- Real-time sales alerts make immediate follow-up a cinch.
- CRM integrations with Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM put everything all in one place. No need to jump between multiple apps.
- Prospect tracking & analytics lets sales reps speak to what’s most relevant to each prospect.
- Pardot’s blended lead scoring and grading model means sales reps won’t waste time chasing down dead ends. Follow up with only those meeting your ideal customer profile.
- The Data.com connector allows reps to see a prospect’s company, industry, state, and more.
Your clients and prospects maintain a constant presence on social media — why shouldn’t you?
- Save time and continually distribute your content with scheduled social postings.
- Provide sales reps additional insight with social profile lookups.
- Let others circulate your content for you by adding social “share” buttons to your email, blog posts, and white papers.
- Gain visibility into which prospects are interacting with your social content and at what point in the sales cycle.
- Post to multiple channels simultaneously, cross-sell your content, and track the success of your social efforts — from one all-inclusive platform.